Sunday, April 10, 2011

Personal Testimony (Powerful Proof)

Along the way I’ve learned that the strongest argument I can make for Christ is my own personal testimony. Sharing the story of what God did in my life, the amazing changes He’s wrought, and the peace and joy I now enjoy is the most powerful proof I can present that Jesus is real.

I can preach about the Bible, about God, or about His awesome grace and forgiveness until I’m blue in the face, but the best way to tell Christ’s story is to share how knowing Him has transformed my life.

We are not all called to debate the intellectual facts with atheists, agnostics, or other non-believers like Paul, but every Christian can speak honestly and truthfully about his or her personal transformation. Non-believers may argue about evolution, spirituality, or even the very existence of God, but they simply cannot argue with your personal testimony.

So join me as I speak boldly about the transformation taking place within me, as my heart dances in celebration of my new life in Christ. Join me on this truly joyful journey!


Naked and Vulnerable (Thoughts from the Pot): The most beautiful testimony is a life lived in Christ, a life transformed by the powerful love of God.

2 comments:

  1. Newly following your blog. In my journey with Him, I am honored when He takes me down a path and introduces me to someone new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pleasure to meet you. Along our walk we need people that will lift us up ,encourage us, and share in the joy—a community.

    ReplyDelete