Monday, May 21, 2012

Planting My Faith (Harvesting Peace)

Along the way I’ve discovered that God is not only interested, but also intimately involved in my life; and, if I allow Him, He will speak to me, revealing His will in a myriad of ways.

In recent years I’ve experienced God’s presence in my life as He daily guides and directs me. And, even though I still sometimes struggle with fully trusting Him and recognizi...ng that He has a good plan for my life, when I look back on the past I can easily identify His loving hand leading me; and, in those moments, trusting becomes much easier.

Each day as I commit myself to fully trusting God, and He once again proves Himself faithful, the trusting becomes more natural. Looking back, I can clearly see the ways God is bolstering my faith day by day, carefully constructing a firm foundation of faith to build my life on.

The truth is that when I am faithfully trusting and following God’s path, my life is transformed. And the peace I find by following God’s will instead of my own selfish desires truly is a peace that passes all understanding.

So join me as I allow God to be my guide, firmly planting my faith fully in Him instead of my own deeply flawed beliefs. Join me as I harvest a bumper crop of God’s perfect peace. Join me as I find the joy of living fully within God’s perfect will.

Final Thought: Walking with God can never be fully explained in mere words; it can only be experienced.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment