Thursday, November 10, 2011

Between the Blogs

 
Personal Challenge: In the past few weeks I’ve been doing a whole lot of listening to the world’s definition of success, and I’ve allowed these false ideas to draw me away from my true mission; I’ve allowed them to enter into my life to the point where they’ve begun to distort my dreams, to derail my goals, to destroy who I want to be—who God wants me to be.

So today I’m challenging myself to remember the message God whispered to my heart a few short months ago, a message of peace and assurance, a message of abundant love, a message that keeps me focused on what’s really important, a message I need to be reminded of every day; that simple message that God whispered to my soul: “I am enough.”

So with this reminder in my heart I am determined to allow this message to reshape my life, to penetrate my being and to permeate my every action. I am going to return my focus fully to God, allowing Him and Him alone to direct my path, because the path God has for me is my only path to true, sustainable joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment