Sunday, March 6, 2011

Quieting the Lies (Reclaiming my Dreams)

Along the way I’ve often caught myself limiting my possibilities, shrinking my dreams to a tiny fraction of what they once were—even to the point of completely squelching some.
Reality, or my version of it, often rears her ugly head and mocks my attempts to make real change, my attempts to pursue those dreams that lay hidden deep in my heart, my attempts to get up and do something. But nothing is impossible with God. That’s why I’ve decided that it’s time to stand up against the lies whispered in those quite moments of doubt; it’s time to stand up for the truth.
When we have faith, God infuses our lives with an amazing explosion of dreams; He recreates our reality and fills it with limitless possibilities.
I’m ready to take the next step. I’m ready to allow God to give me a new world view filled with His abundant promises, a world where my dreams are simply unfulfilled reality.
So join me as I quiet that nagging doubt and embrace the unimaginable dreams that God has lovingly planned for me.

Naked and Vulnerable (Thoughts from the Pot): God’s reality eclipses my paltry dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment